MxL80x Ku-Band downconverter IC enables low-cost, wideband LNBs to deliver full satellite spectrum to Sky Q video servers CARLSBAD, CA, Sept. 20, 2017 – MaxLinear Inc. (NYSE: MXL), a leading provider of radio frequency (RF...
The move to all-digital terrestrial TV networks and the availability of more over-the-air (OTA) HD content has sparked growth in consumer adoption of free-to-air television. MaxLinear consumer products deliver ultimate signal reception and sensitivity, multi-channel services, home networking and IP video distribution throughout the home. MaxLinear products play a critical role in wireless access points, USB dongles, PC TV, set-top boxes, DVRs and Ethernet-to-coax adapters.
- Broadband Access
- With MaxLinear’s c.LINK and G.hn access technology, service providers have a powerful solution for home networking ... Learn More
- Free to Air
- In many countries around the world, OTA terrestrial TV is big business, and MaxLinear is there... Learn More
- Home Networking for Consumers
- MaxLinear offers cost-effective, high-bandwidth consumer home networking solutions using MoCA and G.hn technologies... Learn More
- Set Top Box SoC
- MaxLinear has a full line of STB SoCs for the cable, satellite, and telco/IPTV markets... Learn More