The newest Touchstone voice and data devices provide flexible options for 16x4 and 24x8 channel bonding. The gateways includes Intel® PUMA™6 and Intel PUMA6 media gateways Intel Puma 6-MG); MaxLinear's Full Spectrum Capture™ front end receivers; and Celeno's CLR260 3x3:3 (MIMO) Wi-Fi technology with beam forming in both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. This new family of next generation gateways delivers multiple home networks for carrier class distribution of all IP video, data and voice:
- Model DG2470: 24x8 Data Gateway with Dual Band Concurrent Wireless and integrated MoCA
- Model TG2472: 24x8 Telephony Gateway with Dual Band Concurrent Wireless and integrated MoCA
- Model DG1660: 16x4 Data Gateway with Dual Band Concurrent Wireless
- Model DG1670: 16x4 Data Gateway with Dual Band Concurrent Wireless and integrated MoCA
- Model TG1642: 16x4 Telephony Gateway with Single Band Wireless
- Model TG1662: 16x4 Telephony Gateway with Dual Band Concurrent Wireless
- Model TG1672: 16x4 Telephony Gateway with Dual Band Concurrent Wireless and integrated MoCA
- Deliver the next step in TV Everywhere services and high speed connectivity
- Offer the home or small office subscriber with a business class wireless solution
- Increase ARPU and retention with multiple services like triple play, wireless home hotspots and home automation
- Ensure the integrity of subscriber data with multiple options in wireless security
- Deploy a carrier grade MoCA network for Video and IP distribution in the home
ARRIS is a global communications technology company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of communications and IP technologies that support broadband services for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver and monitor advanced video, data and voice subscriber services, including whole home video across multiple screens, ultra high-speed data, personalized advertising and carrier-grade telephony. Headquartered near Atlanta, in Suwanee, Georgia, USA, ARRIS has R&D centers in Beaverton, OR; Chicago, IL; Cork, Ireland; Kirkland, WA; Redwood City, CA; Shenzhen, China; State College, PA; Tel Aviv, Israel; Wallingford, CT and Westborough, MA, and operates support and sales offices throughout the world. Information about ARRIS products and services can be found at www.arrisi.com.
Read more here
About MaxLinear, Inc.
MaxLinear, Inc. is a provider of integrated, radio-frequency (RF) and mixed-signal semiconductor solutions for broadband communications applications. MaxLinear is located in Carlsbad, California, and its address on the Internet is www.maxlinear.com.
MxL and the MaxLinear logo are trademarks of MaxLinear, Inc. Other trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.