|Interface||PCIe Gen1 x4|
|Maximum Performance Compression Encryption/Hash||6.4 Gb/sec|
|Public Key Performance (RSA Decrypt/Sign -1K Keys)||13.9K|
|Max Cascaded Throughput (Gbps)||102.4|
|Compression||gzip/zlib/Deflate L1, eLZS/LZs|
|Packet Acceleration||IPsec, IPComp, SSL/TSL|
|Encryption||AES (All Modes)|
|Public Key||RSA, DSA, DH, ECDSA, ECDH|
|Public Key Performance||14.2K (RSA 2Kb) Ops|
|Typ Power (W)||2.1|
The 8200 series makes the perfect choice for offloading computationally intensive tasks necessary to compress, deduplicate, and secure data in today’s power-wise and performance-hungry applications. The product line operates at a power consumption of less than 2 watts, delivers single pass encryption, compression, and authentication performance at multi-gigabit speeds, and includes the latest industry standard PCI-Express interface.
- Performance & Scalability
- Power & Space Efficiency
- High Availability
- End-to-End Data Protection
- Software Flexibility
STORAGE SYSTEM APPLICATIONS
- Consumer/SOHO Network-Attached Storage (NAS)
- Enterprise Network-Attached Storage (NAS)
- Direct-Attached Storage (DAS)
- Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Disk backup and archival servers, offering:
- Data deduplication
- Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
- Snapshot and Replication
- Disk-to-Disk (D2D)
- Virtual Tape Library (VTL)
- Content-Addressable Storage (CAS)
- Tape backup servers
- Unified Threat Management Appliance
- Enterprise Secure Router / VPN gateway
- Enterprise VPN Firewall
- Data Center Load Balancers
- Multi Service Switches
- Layer 4-7 switches
- Wireless Base Stations
- Radio Network Controllers
- Carrier Network Security
- WAN Optimization appliances
Documentation & Design Tools
|Product Flyers||Panther Series Flyer||September 2019||882.1 KB|
|Product Briefs||Product Brief||1.0.0||March 2011||314.5 KB|
Quality & RoHS
Parts & Purchasing
|Part Number||Status||Buy Now||Order Samples|
Active - the part is released for sale, standard product.
EOL (End of Life) - the part is no longer being manufactured, there may or may not be inventory still in stock.
CF (Contact Factory) - the part is still active but customers should check with the factory for availability. Longer lead-times may apply.
PRE (Pre-introduction) - the part has not been introduced or the part number is an early version available for sample only.
OBS (Obsolete) - the part is no longer being manufactured and may not be ordered.
NRND (Not Recommended for New Designs) - the part is not recommended for new designs.