The PM8910 UniTX is a highly integrated, low-power transmitter RFIC for wideband radio modules operating in the 400MHz to 4GHz frequency range. It addresses the performance requirements of 3GPP and 3GPP2 base station transceivers that support multiple standards such as MC-GSM, cdma2000®, WCDMA, and LTE.
Each UniTX device includes two transmitters and their associated feedback path. This makes the UniTX ideally suited for multiple-input, multiple-output (MIMO) systems. Additionally, the UniTX includes synchronization features that enable higher-order MIMO, smart antenna and active antenna designs.
The UniTX device's low power and high level of integration address the space restrictions, reliability and thermal design challenges associated with building compact radio modules. Furthermore, its wide RF range, large signal bandwidth and high performance enable designers to build a platform that is suited to a wide range of applications. This reduces development time and cost and reduces component inventory.
- High integration and low power consumption enable compact transceiver designs
- 400MHz to 4GHz RF range allows a single platform to support multiple frequency bands
- 1.2288GSPS I/Q DACs support wideband & multi-carrier designs
- 307.2MSPS feedback ADCs enable wideband DPD algorithms
- Low-noise, on-chip LO meets requirements for multi-standard systems including MC-GSM, WCDMA and LTE
- JESD204B serial interface provides deterministic latency, reduces I/O pin count and supports combination of multiple UniTX devices to create higher-order MIMO transceivers
- Wideband radio modules operating in the 400 MHz to 4 GHz range
- Multi-standard base station transceivers supporting LTE, cdma2000®, WCDMA and MC-GSM
- Compact MIMO transceivers
- Macro BTS, Micro BTS, Pico BTS, Active Antennas
Documentation & Design Tools
Parts & Purchasing
|Part Number||Min Temp||Max Temp||Status|
Active - the part is released for sale, standard product.
EOL (End of Life) - the part is no longer being manufactured, there may or may not be inventory still in stock.
CF (Contact Factory) - the part is still active but customers should check with the factory for availability. Longer lead-times may apply.
PRE (Pre-introduction) - the part has not been introduced or the part number is an early version available for sample only.
OBS (Obsolete) - the part is no longer being manufactured and may not be ordered.
NRND (Not Recommended for New Designs) - the part is not recommended for new designs.