The DXS/C101 and DXS/C102 line interface solutions combine a CMOS codec and high-voltage SLICs in a single package. This reduced footprint provides the unrivaled flexibility and performance that is required to implement cost-optimized Voice CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) applications of superior design.
DXS/C complements MaxLinear´s established and field-proven Voice CPE product line and blends optimally with Home Gateways (DSL, PON, Cable, Ethernet) as well as small and medium sized Enterprise solutions. Its pin-to-pin compatible 1 and 2-channel solutions empower customers to produce a single hardware design implementing a 2-layer PCB. In comparison to the other devices that are available, DXS/C offers full transmission performance for Central Office (CO) compliance (for ringing, feeding, DTMF generation & detection, and Caller ID) over the entire industrial temperature range. DXS also supports industry standard (GR-909) line testing and unique tests such as Capacitance Measurement, AC Level Meter, Make-and Break Dial Tone and Universal Tone Detection.
The best-in-class Bill of Material (BOM) for dual-line termination is achieved through optimal on-board integration and elimination of duplicated external components, augmented by the device’s 2-layer PCB capability.
- Balanced (up to 85 Vrms) and unbalanced (up to 50 Vrms) ringing
- Caller ID type 1, 2 transmission support
- DC, AC and fast ring trip detection
- DTMF generator & receiver
- Ground key indication
- Loop Start and Ground Start signaling
- Integrated DC/DC PWM controller
- Integrated test and diagnostic functions – GR-909 test sequence – capacitance measurements – voice quality tests (AC level meter)
- On-hook transmission
- PCM interface G.711 A-law/μ-law or 16-bit linear
- Pulse metering (TTX)
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI)
- Combined Serial Interface (CSI)
- Wideband audio support (16 kHz, 16-bit linear)
- Worldwide programmability for AC transmission performance parameters acc. to ITU-T Q.552 and Telcordia GR-57-CORE
- Analog Terminal Adapters
- Cable eMTA and Set-Top Boxes
- DSL Integrated Access Devices
- PBX and Business Gateways
- VoIP terminals
- xPON Single Family Units and Home Gateway Units
Parts & Purchasing
Quality & Environmental Data
Click on the links above to download the Certificate of Non-Use of Hazardous Substances.
Additional Quality Documentation may be available, please Contact Support.