Fully Programmable 4-Channel Codec
DescriptionThe MaxLinear VXT116/VXT108/VXT104 and the associated SLIC for linecard devices are providing a 16/8/4 channel CODEC/SLIC architecture with slim digital interfaces for optimized density and world-wide usage. The platform can be adapted to different country requirements without any hardware changes (AC and DC path, ringing, metering, etc. are programmable).
The VXT116/VXT108/VXT104 combine a Codec, CPU, on-chip RAM/ROM which are integrated into one small package, ensuring significant cost and board space advantages.
The SLIC for linecard devices combine a dual-channel high-voltage SLIC together with a codec interface, thus providing all the required voice interface functions in one package. They offer three switchable negative battery supply voltages, whereby the SSR102 uses a positive voltage for ringing while the SSP102 and SSS102 both have negative ring voltage supplies.
The SSR102 and SSP102 are well suited for long loop applications while the SSS102 is typically used for standard loop lengths.
- 16-ch Codec/SLIC architecture offers highest density at low cost
- 3-pin digital interface simplifies PCB design significantly
- Reduced number of PCB layers (less interconnections between SLIC and Codec)
- Ease of routing
- Robust against disturber
- Full wideband support (16bit/16 kHz)
- Integrated line testing with test head accuracy
- No external line test processor
- 100% compatibility to legacy POTS equipment & services
- Integrated ringing (100Vrms) with automatic ring current regulation
- Fax 5V
- Extended automatic modes to reduce processor load (caller-ID, pulse dialing, ringing, ground start)
- Robust design versus severe EMC requirements (10V Conduct Immunity)
- Tone generators (2 per channel)
- DTMF sender and detection
- Caller-ID sender
- External, unbalanced ringing support
- Access Network:
- Central Office - TDM, VoIP
- Digital Loop Carrier - TDM, VoIP
- FTTH - TDM, VoIP
- WLL - TDM, VoIP
- Analog Linecard - TDM, VoIP
- Customer Premises Equipment:
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO IP PBX) - TDM
Parts & Purchasing
Quality & Environmental Data
Click on the links above to download the Certificate of Non-Use of Hazardous Substances.
Additional Quality Documentation may be available, please Contact Support.