The MxL214C is a gateway front-end System on a Chip (SoC) that supports four downstream DOCSIS channels and four video channels. The MxL214C targets DOCSIS 2.0/3.0 Video Gateway designs.
The MxL214C IC captures the full 1GHz cable bandwidth, and can tune to any eight channels in the cable spectrum. The IC provides up to four MPEG Transport Streams (TSs), and up to four more channels at its wideband IF output.
With its high integration and low-power consumption, the MxL214C enables a single-chip DOCSIS 2.0/3.0 and video receiver solution with a compact board design and low Bill-Of-Materials (BOM) costs.
- Full-Spectrum Capture™ (FSC™) cable receiver capable of receiving Quadrature Amplitude Modulation (QAM) channels from 44MHz to 1002MHz, without external Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) filters
- Supports up to eight downstream channels:
- Four serial MPEG TS outputs
- Four channels in a wideband IF output
High-performance receiver for digital cable applications such as:
- DOCSIS 2.0/3.0 gateways
- Video gateways
- Fast channel change Digital Transport Adapter (DTA)
Documentation & Design Tools
Parts & Purchasing
|Part Number||Min Temp||Max Temp||Status|
Active - the part is released for sale, standard product.
EOL (End of Life) - the part is no longer being manufactured, there may or may not be inventory still in stock.
CF (Contact Factory) - the part is still active but customers should check with the factory for availability. Longer lead-times may apply.
PRE (Pre-introduction) - the part has not been introduced or the part number is an early version available for sample only.
OBS (Obsolete) - the part is no longer being manufactured and may not be ordered.
NRND (Not Recommended for New Designs) - the part is not recommended for new designs.