|Min Temp (°C)||0|
|Max Temp (°C)||70|
The MxL258 is a cable gateway front-end System-on-a-Chip (SoC) that supports eight downstream channels and one Out-of-Band (OOB) channel.
This IC captures the full 1GHz cable bandwidth and is capable of providing four MPEG Transport Stream (TS) outputs, plus one OOB signal using nine QAM demodulators that targets all global digital cable standards.
A built-in TS Processor (TSP) offers a wide range of TS output formats, along with multiplexing and PID filtering/re-mapping options.
With its high integration and low-power consumption, the MxL258 enables video solutions with compact board design and low Bill-Of-Materials (BOM) costs.
- Full-Spectrum Capture™ (FSC™) cable tuner capable of receiving QAM channels from 44MHz to 1008MHz, and OOB channels from 70MHz to 130MHz without external SAW filters
- Up to eight downstream channels, and one OOB channel
- Four MPEG data outputs in serial format
- Up to eight MPEG data outputs in parallel format, with optional support for the CableCARD 2.0 interface
- OOB demodulator output using SCTE 55-1 and SCTE 55-2 standards, with CRX and DRX signals
- Video Gateways
- Network Attached Tuners
Documentation & Design Tools
Parts & Purchasing
|Part Number||Min Temp||Max Temp||Status|
Active - the part is released for sale, standard product.
EOL (End of Life) - the part is no longer being manufactured, there may or may not be inventory still in stock.
CF (Contact Factory) - the part is still active but customers should check with the factory for availability. Longer lead-times may apply.
PRE (Pre-introduction) - the part has not been introduced or the part number is an early version available for sample only.
OBS (Obsolete) - the part is no longer being manufactured and may not be ordered.
NRND (Not Recommended for New Designs) - the part is not recommended for new designs.