|Target Deployment||DSL WAN Transceiver for ADSL and VDSL access|
The VRX518 is a low power 1-channel multi-standard VDSL2/ADSL2(2+) system that incorporates a digital frontend, an analog front-end and a line driver designed for remote terminal Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) applications.
The ultra low power single channel line driver is optimized for both VDSL2 and ADSL2(2+) systems and supports a signal bandwidth up to Profile 17a/30a/35b.
The main application areas are high density Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) systems with VDSL support.
The VRX518 supports all VDSL2 (G.993.2 inclusive of Annex A, B, L.2 L.3, M, P, Q [Profile 35b], X and Y), ADSL2+ (G.992.5), ADSL2 (G.992.3) and ADSL full-rate (G.992.1) line codes.
- Compliant to VDSL2/ADSL/2/2+ standards
- PCIe interface to Intel SoC
- Compliant to CoC
- Build-in PLLs and clock generation circuitry
- JTAG interface
- Small footprint package PG-VQFN-108
- Power supplies: 1.1 V and 1.5 V analog core, 3.3 V analog and digital I/O, 14 V line driver
- Ambient temperature: 0 °C to +70 °C
- Related Products
- MaxLinear Connectivity Products
- High-density Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) systems with VDSL support