|Target Deployment||G.fast/xDSL WAN Transceiver for G.fast, VDSL and ADSL access|
VRX619 is a low power 1-channel multi-standard G.fast/VDSL2/ADSL2(2+) system that incorporates a digital front-end and analog front-end for remote terminal Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) applications.
The main application areas are high density Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) systems with G.fast support running on MaxLinear AnyWAN™ SoC GRX Series devices.
The VRX619 supports G.fast profiles 106a, 106b and 212x, all VDSL2 (G.993.2 inclusive of Annex A, B, L.2 L.3, M, P, Q [Profile 35b], X and Y), ADSL2+ (G.992.5), ADSL2 (G.992.3) and ADSL full-rate (G.992.1) line codes.
- Compliant to G.fast/VDSL2/ADSL/2/2+ standards
- Compliant to CoC
- Small footprint package: PG-MRQFN-124
- Power supplies: 1.1 V and 1.5 V analog core, 3.3 V analog and digital I/O
- Ambient temperature : 0C to +70C
- Power efficient with integrated AFE
- Independent configuration of sampling rate for Down-stream and Upstream
- 8192 tones at 4.3125 tone spacing kHz (VDSL2 profile 35b)
- 2048 tones at 51.75 kHz tone spacing (G.fast 106 MHz profile)
- 4096 tones at 51.75 kHz tone spacing (G.fast 212 MHz profile)
- Aggregate data rates of up to 1 Gbit/s in G.fast 106 MHz profile mode and up to 2 GBit/s in G.fast 212 MHz profile mode.
- On-Chip memory and code download via network processor system interface
- SPI interface for debug purpose
- Supports EFM bonding
- Supports programmable framing
- 1 PCIe 2.0 interface with End Point Controller
- Separate Inter-chip Bonding Interface (ICB) for two chip bonding
- 2 bearer channels and 2 latency paths2) for legacy modes (EFM and ATM TC)
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Built-in PLLs and clock generation circuitry
- JTAG interface
- Related Products
- MaxLinear Connectivity Products
- High-density Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) systems with G.fast