The PRX120, 10G PON SoC is a highly integrated, cost optimized and low power consumption GPON/XGPON/XGS-PON/NG-PON2 residential SFU solution.
On the line side the PRX120 connects to an optical transceiver or Ethernet transceiver (either SFP/SFP+ transceiver module or transceiver device on board) via the SerDes interface.
On the system side the PRX120 provides either two 2.5G SerDes interfaces or one 2.5G SerDes interface and one 2.5GBASE-T Ethernet PHY interface.
On-chip voice processing along with external SLIC and DECT devices enables VoIP applications. The PRX120 features real wire-speed packet switching capabilities with carrier grade QoS management independent of the packet size and application processing performed by the on-chip CPU.
- Supports ITU-T GPON, XG-PON, XGS-PON, NG-PON2 standards
- Supports IEEE 1588v2/PtP/SyncE/ToD
- Embedded 1000/2500 Base-T Phy
- 2 × 10G Ethernet Interface (XFI)
- Carrier grade VoIP
- Trusted execution processor and secure boot
- LAN MACsec
- Related Products
- SLC220 Dual Channel SLIC
- Single family unit (SFU)
- SFP+ Small form-factor pluggable
- Optical Network Unit (ONU)
- Home gateway unit
- Distribution point unit (DPU) and multi-dwelling unit (MDU)