The PRX126, 10G PON SoC is a highly integrated, cost optimized and low power consumption GPON/XGSPON/NG-PON2/SFP+/SFP ONU system solution.
On the line side the PRX126 connects to an optical transceiver or an Ethernet transceiver on board via a SerDes interface.
On the system side the PRX126 provides one high-speed SerDes interface.
Both SerDes interfaces support XFI/SFI/10G-KR/2500BASE- X/1000BASEX/USXGMII/SGMII modes.
The device features real wire-speed packet switching capabilities with carrier grade QoS management independent of the packet size and the application processing performed by the on-chip CPU.
- Supports ITU-T GPON, XG-PON, XGS-PON, NG-PON2 standards
- Supports IEEE 1588v2/PtP/SyncE/ToD
- Embedded 1000/2500 Base-T Phy
- 2 × 10G Ethernet Interface (XFI)
- Carrier grade VoIP
- Trusted execution processor and secure boot
- LAN MACsec
- Related Products
- Single family unit (SFU)
- SFP+ Small form-factor pluggable
- Optical Network Unit (ONU)
- Home gateway unit
- Distribution point unit (DPU) and multi-dwelling unit (MDU)