The PRX321, 10G PON SoC is a highly integrated, cost optimized and low power consumption GPON/XGPON/XGS-PON/NG-PON2 ONU system solution.
On the line side the PRX321 connects to an optical transceiver or an Ethernet transceiver (either SFP/SFP+ transceiver module or transceiver device on board) via the SerDes interface.
On the system side PRX321 provides two high speed SerDes interfaces and one 2.5GBASE-T Ethernet PHY interface.
On-chip voice processing along with external SLIC and DECT devices
enables VoIP applications. The PRX321 features real wire-speed packet switching capabilities with carrier grade QoS management independent of the packet size and application processing performed by the on-chip CPU.
- Supports ITU-T GPON, XG-PON, XGS-PON,
- NG-PON2 standards
- Embedded 1000/2500 Base-T Phy
- 2 × 10G Ethernet Interface (XFI)
- Carrier grade VoIP
- Trusted execution processor and secure boot
- LAN MACsec
- Related Products
- SLC220 Dual Channel SLIC
- Single family unit (SFU)
- SFP+ Small form-factor pluggable
- Optical Network Unit (ONU)
- Home gateway unit
- Distribution point unit (DPU) and multi-dwelling unit (MDU)