|Min Temp (°C)||-25|
|Max Temp (°C)||85|
The MxL3710 incorporates seven generations of fielded MoCA market leadership into the world's first MoCA 2.5 coaxial network controller SoC. The MxL3710 meets the need of today's growing demand for >1Gbps broadband speeds throughout the home. Using existing coax cabling, the MxL371x creates a reliable, "no questions asked" 2.5Gbps throughput wired backbone in the home, providing broadband subscribers a guaranteed QoS and eliminates costly service calls to the operator.
The MxL3710 operates at radio frequencies between 400MHz to 1675MHz, and coexists with satellite, telco, and cable operator frequency plans. The MxL3710 is compliant to the MoCA 2.5 specifications, and is backward-compatible with MoCA 2.0, 1.1, and 1.0.
- Complies with MoCA® 2.5 specification profiles A, B, C, and D
- Operating frequency range 400MHz-1675MHz
- 2.5Gbps by default; 3Gbps enhancement mode
- True single-chip SoC with minimum BOM
- Co-exists with cable, terrestrial, satellite signal
- Spectrum analyzer function for monitoring
- Network management TR-069, SNMP, VLAN
- MoCA protected setup (MPS)
- Home Networking
- Residential Gateway
- Optical Node Terminal (ONT)
- Ethernet Coaxial Adapter (ECA)
- WiFi Extender
- Point-to-Point Link
- SATCOM ODU/IDU
Documentation & Design Tools
Parts & Purchasing
|Part Number||Min Temp||Max Temp||Status|
Active - the part is released for sale, standard product.
EOL (End of Life) - the part is no longer being manufactured, there may or may not be inventory still in stock.
CF (Contact Factory) - the part is still active but customers should check with the factory for availability. Longer lead-times may apply.
PRE (Pre-introduction) - the part has not been introduced or the part number is an early version available for sample only.
OBS (Obsolete) - the part is no longer being manufactured and may not be ordered.
NRND (Not Recommended for New Designs) - the part is not recommended for new designs.