|Min Temp (°C)||0|
|Max Temp (°C)||70|
The MxL101SF is a single-chip, integrated tuner and demodulator receiver IC that meets the specifications of digital DVB-T TV standards (NorDig, MBRAI, and DTG). The MxL101SF has a built-in I2C interface, and enables the implementation of DVB-T receiver functionality in a very small footprint with low BOM cost and low power consumption.
The MxL101SF can be configured into either:
- Tuner-demod mode = On-chip demodulator is activated to output MPEG-2 TS data
- Tuner mode = Tuner outputs an analog IF signal
Gain control, LO generation, and channel selectivity functions are completely integrated on the chip, which simplifies the board-level design. The IC requires 3.3V and 1.8V supplies. The MxL101SF is available in a 7 x 7 mm2, 48-pin QFN package.
- Tuning range from 104MHz to 862MHz
- NorDig, MBRAI, and DTG compliant
- Single RF input pin for all bands
- No external LNA required
- Integrated channel filtering; no external SAW filters required
- Programmable channel bandwidths of 6MHz, 7MHz, or 8MHz
- Automatic channel mode detection and fast locking time
- Dual supply of 3.3V and 1.8V operation using on-chip regulators
- Low-power consumption of 532mW typical in the UHF band
- Serial or parallel MPEG Transport Stream (TS) output
- On-chip RF loop-through
- Two general purpose output interface pins for controlling off-chip circuitry
- RF input power reporting
- Tuning range from 44MHz to 885MHz
- Programmable IF
- Programmable IF spectrum inversion
- Low-power consumption of 410mW typical in the UHF
- High-performance DVB-T television receivers
- Portable applications such as laptops and DVD players
- Handheld applications such as cellular phones and PDAs
Documentation & Design Tools
Parts & Purchasing
|Part Number||Min Temp||Max Temp||Status|
Active - the part is released for sale, standard product.
EOL (End of Life) - the part is no longer being manufactured, there may or may not be inventory still in stock.
CF (Contact Factory) - the part is still active but customers should check with the factory for availability. Longer lead-times may apply.
PRE (Pre-introduction) - the part has not been introduced or the part number is an early version available for sample only.
OBS (Obsolete) - the part is no longer being manufactured and may not be ordered.
NRND (Not Recommended for New Designs) - the part is not recommended for new designs.