|Supported MIMO Modes
|Max Net Throughput
|Supported G.hn Profiles
The DCP962C evaluation kit offers a simple way to evaluate MaxLinear's G.hn Wave-2 Coaxial Networking solution. This kit utilizes the 88LX5153 Wave-2 Digital Baseband (DBB) processor and two 88LX2730 Analog Front End (AFE) integrated circuits (ICs).
- Coaxial Networking Evaluation Kit Contents:
- Two G.hn adapters and accessories
- Adapters utilize the 88LX2730 AFE & 88LX5153 DBB Processor
- G.hn Wave-2 DBB/AFE Chipset (88LX5153/88LX2730) supports:
- PHY bit rate of up to 2Gbps over coaxial cable
- Coaxial 200MHz G.hn profile
- 1.7Gbps maximum net throughput
- 1000Base-T & SFP data interfaces
- On-chip remote management support
- Optimized power consumption with power saving mode
- G.hn Wave-2 Coaxial Networking
Documentation & Design Tools
|User Guides & Manuals
|Wave-2 Coaxial and Phone Line Networking Evaluation Public User Guide
|G.hn Wave-2 Networking Products
Parts & Purchasing
Active - the part is released for sale, standard product.
EOL (End of Life) - the part is no longer being manufactured, there may or may not be inventory still in stock.
CF (Contact Factory) - the part is still active but customers should check with the factory for availability. Longer lead-times may apply.
PRE (Pre-introduction) - the part has not been introduced or the part number is an early version available for sample only.
OBS (Obsolete) - the part is no longer being manufactured and may not be ordered.
NRND (Not Recommended for New Designs) - the part is not recommended for new designs.