|Maximum Performance Compression Encryption/Hash||30 Gbit/sec 3.75 GB/sec|
|Maximum Performance RSA 2048-bit ops/sec||40K|
The DX2040-SX4 compression and security acceleration card delivers unprecedented compression and security performance to OEMs in the data analytics, storage, and cloud security markets. The DX2040-SX4 provides 30 gigabits/sec of simultaneous compression, encryption, and hashing while supporting up to 40,000 operations/sec of RSA (2048 bit key size). The DX2040-SX4 value proposition includes best in class compression ratios at maximum throughput, delivering compression ratios that are comparable with gzip level 9 while sustaining the full 30 gigabits/ sec of device throughput.
- 30 gigabits/second of processing throughput with simultaneous compression, encryption and hashing
- Compression ratios comparable to Level 9 gzip
- 40,000 operations/second of RSA with 2048 bit keys
- PCI Express 3.0 host interface with 8 lanes
- Low profile, half-length PCI Express form factor
- Support for gzip, zlib, Deflate, and eLZS compression algorithms
- Support for a wide range of encryption, authentication, and public key algorithms, including support for elliptic curve cryptography (ECC) and Suite B
- Class of Service provides multiple queues to prioritize traffic
- Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) integrates 128 virtual functions
- DX2040 Software Development Kit (SDK) is compatible with Exar' DX1800 and DX1700 families of compression and security and acceleration cards
- Integrated with AltraHD and OpenSSL, Exar's high performance system solutions
- Data warehouses
- Hadoop clusters
- Storage arrays
- Application delivery controllers
- WAN optimization appliances
- Security gateways
- Hardware security modules
Documentation & Design Tools
|Product Briefs||DX2040-SX4 Product Brief||August 2017||702 KB|
Parts & Purchasing
|Part Number||Status||Buy Now||Order Samples|
Active - the part is released for sale, standard product.
EOL (End of Life) - the part is no longer being manufactured, there may or may not be inventory still in stock.
CF (Contact Factory) - the part is still active but customers should check with the factory for availability. Longer lead-times may apply.
PRE (Pre-introduction) - the part has not been introduced or the part number is an early version available for sample only.
OBS (Obsolete) - the part is no longer being manufactured and may not be ordered.
NRND (Not Recommended for New Designs) - the part is not recommended for new designs.