|Min Temp (°C)
|Max Temp (°C)
The MxL9154 is a quad-channel, linear 56 GBd TIA array with an I2C control and monitor port. Each amplifier channel includes an adjustable signal transimpedance gain range of 160Ω to 4Ω. In addition to having a low noise frequency, the excellent THD performance. Each TIA channel creates a PIN photodiode bias voltage and an RSSI output to monitor the average photodiode current.
- Supports symbol rates up to 56GBd
- Transimpedance gain 160Ω to 4Ω
- AGC and MGC operating modes
- Photodiode (cathode) bias voltage
- Single power supply 2.85V to 3.5V
- 30GHz typical 3dB bandwidth
- 400mVpp typical differential output swing
- I2C port for direct control of the TIA
- 400Gbps Ethernet using 100G, single lambda receivers
- OSFP and QSFP-DD transceivers
Documentation & Design Tools
|High-Speed Interconnect Products
Parts & Purchasing
Active - the part is released for sale, standard product.
EOL (End of Life) - the part is no longer being manufactured, there may or may not be inventory still in stock.
CF (Contact Factory) - the part is still active but customers should check with the factory for availability. Longer lead-times may apply.
PRE (Pre-introduction) - the part has not been introduced or the part number is an early version available for sample only.
OBS (Obsolete) - the part is no longer being manufactured and may not be ordered.
NRND (Not Recommended for New Designs) - the part is not recommended for new designs.