|Min Temp (°C)||-5|
|Max Temp (°C)||85|
The MxL9234 is a 32Gbd quad linear/limiting optical modulator driver that supports 100Gbps, 200Gbps, or 400Gbps coherent transmission systems.
The MxL9234 has differential inputs and differential outputs, and is housed in a 14mm x 9.1mm x 2.1mm surface mount package. The device includes four channels of high-performance wideband amplifiers with programmable input equalization function, analog or digital (SPI) controls, MGC or AGC, and integrated broadband bias tees.
In addition to best-in-class core RF performance (excellent linearity, high bandwidth, and lowest output jitter) the ultra-low power dissipation makes it ideal for 100G/200G CFP2-ACO and CFP-DCO transceiver design for datacenter interconnect (DCI) and metro applications.
The MxL9234 is lead-free and RoHS-compliant.
- Low-power dissipation (2.2W @ 4Vppd Vout)
- Excellent linearity (THD = 2% @ 4Vppd Vout)
- Low additive jitter @ 500fs
- Up to 4Vppd output swing in linear mode
- Up to 5Vppd output swing in limiting mode
- Programmable input gain equalization
- Analog or SPI digital control/monitor mode
- AGC/MGC control mode select
- Differential input and differential output
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Integrated broadband bias tees
- 200Gbps linear CFP2-ACO/CFP-DCO transceiver for metro/DCI applications
- 100Gbps linear/limiting CFP2-ACO/CFP-DCO transceiver for long-haul/metro/DCI applications
Documentation & Design Tools
Parts & Purchasing
|Part Number||Min Temp||Max Temp||Status|
Active - the part is released for sale, standard product.
EOL (End of Life) - the part is no longer being manufactured, there may or may not be inventory still in stock.
CF (Contact Factory) - the part is still active but customers should check with the factory for availability. Longer lead-times may apply.
PRE (Pre-introduction) - the part has not been introduced or the part number is an early version available for sample only.
OBS (Obsolete) - the part is no longer being manufactured and may not be ordered.
NRND (Not Recommended for New Designs) - the part is not recommended for new designs.