|Information||1G Ethernet PHY|
|Ethernet Bandwidth (Mbps)||10, 100, 1000|
|Min Temp (°C)||-40|
|Max Temp (°C)||85|
|X x Y Package Dimension (mm)||5 x 5|
The MxL86110 is a state-of-the-art single port Ethernet Gigabit Copper PHYs with low power consumption, a small footprint and low RBOM. It supports 10BASE-Te, 100BASE-TX and 1000BASE-T on the twisted pair interface. 10BASE-Te and 100BASE-TX support half- and full-duplex and 1000BASE-T full-duplex mode of operation. It is available in both commercial and industrial temperature ranges. MxL86110 supports the RGMII MAC interface.
The MxL86110 has a low power consumption and supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) for 100BASE-TX and 1000BASE-T. Further power saving can be achieved using the Wake-on-LAN functionality and the no-link detection.
The device is available in a small QFN40 package and can be operated from a single 3.3V power supply using the integrated DC/DC converter with few external components.
Advanced applications are supported by the industrial temperature range variant (MxL86110I), SyncE support, and integrated SerDes.
- 10BASE-Te, 100BASE-TX: Full and half-duplex
- 1000BASE-T: Full-duplex
- RGMII MAC interface
- Small QFN40 Package
- Low power of <400mW with external DC/DC
- Energy Efficient Ethernet for 100BASE-TX and 1000BASE-T
- No-link power saving
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Auto polarity detection and correction
- Internal DC/DC enables single 3.3V supply operation
- Supports 3.3V, 2.5V or 1.8V RGMII
- 25MHz XTAL or OSC clock input
- Three network status LEDs
- Cable diagnostic: Open, short, loop length
- Auto down-speed for bad cables or two pair loops
- 10k byte jumbo frame support
- Supports SyncE (Synchronous Ethernet)
- Industrial PC & Industrial Equipment
- Ethernet Switches, Routers, & Gateways
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Base Stations & Controllers
- Consumer STB, DVD Player, VOIP Phone, Digital TV & Game Consoles
- NAS Equipment
- Printers & Office Equipment
Documentation & Design Tools
|Data Sheets||Ethernet PHY MxL86110C/MxL86110I Data Sheet||Rev1.1||August 2023||2.7 MB|
|Product Flyers||MxL8611x Single Port Ethernet Gigabit PHYs Flyer||R01||August 2023||1.3 MB|
Quality & RoHS
|Part Number||RoHS | Exempt||RoHS||Halogen Free||REACH||TSCA||MSL Rating / Peak Reflow||Package|
|MXL86110C-AQB-R||N||Y||Y||Y||Y||L3 / 260ᵒC||QFN40 5x5|
|MXL86110I-AQB-R||N||Y||Y||Y||Y||L3 / 260ᵒC||QFN40 5x5|
Click on the links above to download the Certificate of Non-Use of Hazardous Substances.
Parts & Purchasing
|Part Number||Pkg Code||Min Temp||Max Temp||Notes||Status||Buy Now||Order Samples|
|MXL86110I-EVK-1||Kit||EVK for MxL8611xx equipped with MxL86110I, MxL86111I, and GSW145 devices||Active||Order|
Active - the part is released for sale, standard product.
EOL (End of Life) - the part is no longer being manufactured, there may or may not be inventory still in stock.
CF (Contact Factory) - the part is still active but customers should check with the factory for availability. Longer lead-times may apply.
PRE (Pre-introduction) - the part has not been introduced or the part number is an early version available for sample only.
OBS (Obsolete) - the part is no longer being manufactured and may not be ordered.
NRND (Not Recommended for New Designs) - the part is not recommended for new designs.