The XRT91L33 is a fully integrated multirate Clock and Data Recovery (CDR) device for SONET/SDH 622.08 Mbps STS-12/STM-4 or 155.52 Mbps STS-3/STM-1 applications. The device provides Clock and Data Recovery (CDR) function by synchronizing its on-chip Voltage Controlled Oscillator (VCO) to the incoming serial scrambled non-return to zero (NRZ) data stream.
- Performs clock and data recovery for selectable data of 622.08 Mbps (STS-12/STM-4) or 155.52 Mbps (STS-3/STM-1) NRZ data
- Meets Telcordia, ANSI and ITU-T G.783 and G.825 SDH jitter requirements including T1.105.03 - 2002 SONET Jitter Tolerance specification, and GR-253 CORE, GR-253 ILR SONET Jitter specifications
- Lock output pin monitors data run length and frequency drift from reference clock
- Data is resampled at the output
- Active High Signal Detect (SIGD) LVPECL input
- Low jitter, high-speed outputs support LVPECL and low-power LVDS termination
- 19.44 MHz reference frequency LVTTL input
- Low power: 215 mW typical
- 3.3V power supply
- 20-pin TSSOP package
- Requires one external capacitor
- PLL bypass operation facilitates board debug process
- ESD greater than 2kV on all pins
- Pb-Free, RoHS Compliant Versions Offered
- SONET/SDH-based Transmission Systems
- Add/Drop Multiplexers
- Cross Connect Equipment
- ATM and Multi-Service Switches, Routers and Switch/Routers
- SONET/SDH Test Equipment
- DWDM Termination Equipment
Parts & Purchasing
|Part Number||Pkg Code||Min Temp||Max Temp||Status||Buy Now||Order Samples|
Active - the part is released for sale, standard product.
EOL (End of Life) - the part is no longer being manufactured, there may or may not be inventory still in stock.
CF (Contact Factory) - the part is still active but customers should check with the factory for availability. Longer lead-times may apply.
PRE (Pre-introduction) - the part has not been introduced or the part number is an early version available for sample only.
OBS (Obsolete) - the part is no longer being manufactured and may not be ordered.
NRND (Not Recommended for New Designs) - the part is not recommended for new designs.
Quality & Environmental Data
|Part Number||RoHS | Exempt||RoHS||Halogen Free||REACH||MSL Rating / Peak Reflow||Package|
|XRT91L33IG-F||N||Y||Y||Y||L1 / 260ᵒC||TSSOP20|
|XRT91L33IGTR-F||N||Y||Y||Y||L1 / 260ᵒC||TSSOP20|
Click on the links above to download the Certificate of Non-Use of Hazardous Substances.
Frequently Asked Questions
In this example, we looked for XRA1201. Click on part number header or on the link at the bottom of the result. This brings you to the product page. For example:
Click on Parts & Purchasing, highlighted with the blue arrow above. The screen changes to:
Notice the status column and the “Show obsolete parts” link. A legend tells you the definition of the different statuses. Click on the “Show obsolete parts” link to see EOL or OBS part numbers along with the Active part numbers, the legend still present:
Another method to find out if a part is OBS or EOL is to click on SUPPORT at the top:
And then Product Change Notifications:
Type the part into the search, and click on one of the part numbers from the drop down menu. Then you can look for the Product Discontinuation Notice, which generally is at the top of the list, for example:
If you see this, it tells you that this particular orderable part has been discontinued and when the last order date is, or was. If you click on the file, then you can view the notice we sent about this if you purchased the part in the recent past. It may also advise of a replacement part. When an orderable part first becomes discontinued, Product Discontinuation Notices are sent are sent to those who have purchased the parts in the recent past, if purchased directly, with a dated opportunity to place a last order.