|Information||STS-12/STS-3 Multirate Clock and Data Recovery Unit|
|Line Interface||OC-12/3 STM-4/1|
The XRT91L33 is a fully integrated multirate Clock and Data Recovery (CDR) device for SONET/SDH 622.08 Mbps STS-12/STM-4 or 155.52 Mbps STS-3/STM-1 applications. The device provides Clock and Data Recovery (CDR) function by synchronizing its on-chip Voltage Controlled Oscillator (VCO) to the incoming serial scrambled non-return to zero (NRZ) data stream.
- Performs clock and data recovery for selectable data of 622.08 Mbps (STS-12/STM-4) or 155.52 Mbps (STS-3/STM-1) NRZ data
- Meets Telcordia, ANSI and ITU-T G.783 and G.825 SDH jitter requirements including T1.105.03 - 2002 SONET Jitter Tolerance specification, and GR-253 CORE, GR-253 ILR SONET Jitter specifications
- Lock output pin monitors data run length and frequency drift from reference clock
- Data is resampled at the output
- Active High Signal Detect (SIGD) LVPECL input
- Low jitter, high-speed outputs support LVPECL and low-power LVDS termination
- 19.44 MHz reference frequency LVTTL input
- Low power: 215 mW typical
- 3.3V power supply
- 20-pin TSSOP package
- Requires one external capacitor
- PLL bypass operation facilitates board debug process
- ESD greater than 2kV on all pins
- Pb-Free, RoHS Compliant Versions Offered
- SONET/SDH-based Transmission Systems
- Add/Drop Multiplexers
- Cross Connect Equipment
- ATM and Multi-Service Switches, Routers and Switch/Routers
- SONET/SDH Test Equipment
- DWDM Termination Equipment
Documentation & Design Tools
Quality & RoHS
|Part Number||RoHS | Exempt||RoHS||Halogen Free||REACH||TSCA||MSL Rating / Peak Reflow||Package|
Click on the links above to download the Certificate of Non-Use of Hazardous Substances.
Parts & Purchasing
|Part Number||Pkg Code||Min Temp||Max Temp||Status||Suggested Replacement||PDN|
Active - the part is released for sale, standard product.
EOL (End of Life) - the part is no longer being manufactured, there may or may not be inventory still in stock.
CF (Contact Factory) - the part is still active but customers should check with the factory for availability. Longer lead-times may apply.
PRE (Pre-introduction) - the part has not been introduced or the part number is an early version available for sample only.
OBS (Obsolete) - the part is no longer being manufactured and may not be ordered.
NRND (Not Recommended for New Designs) - the part is not recommended for new designs.
FAQs & Support
Search our list of FAQs for answers to common technical questions.
For material content, environmental, quality and reliability questions review the Quality tab or visit our Quality page.
For ordering information and general customer service visit our Contact Us page.
Submit a Technical Support Question As a New Question
The Parts & Purchasing section of the product page shows the Status of all orderable part numbers for that product. Click Show obsolete parts, to see all EOL or OBS products.