|Information||Codirectional Digital Data Processor|
|# of Channels||1|
|Data Rate(s)||64Kbps, E1|
|Op Pwr Sup/Max Cur||5V ±10%, 2mA|
The XRT6165 is a CMOS device which contains the digital circuitry necessary to interface both directions of a 64kbps data stream to 2.048Mbps transmit and receive PCM time-slots. The XRT6165 and the companion XRT6164 line interface chip together form a CCITT G.703 compliant 64kbps codirectional interface.
The XRT6165 contains separate transmit and receive sections. The transmitter transforms 8-bit serial data from a 2.048Mbps time-slot into an encoded 64kbps data stream. The receiver, which performs the reverse operation, decodes the 64Kbps data, extracts a clock signal, and then outputs the data to a 2.048Mbps time-slot. The XRT6165 provides features which allow the repetitions and deletions of both received and transmitted data as clock skews and transients occur.
- Low Power CMOS Technology
- All Receiver and Transmitter Inputs and Outputs are TTL Compatible
- Transmitter Inhibits Bipolar Violation Insertion for Transmission of Alarm Conditions
- Alarm Output Indicates Loss of Received Bipolar Violations
- Up to 125ms Variance of Data Transfer Timing in Both Transmit and Receive Paths Allows Operation in Plesiochronous Networks
- Both Receiver and Transmitter Perform Byte Insertion or Deletion in Response to Local Clock Slips
- Pb-Free, RoHS Compliant Versions Offered
- CCITT G.703 Compliant 64kbps Codirectional Interface
- Performs the Digital and Analog Functions for a Complete 64Kbps Data Adaption Unit (DAU) When Used With the XRT6164
Documentation & Design Tools
|Application Notes||TAN-016, How to Generate a 1.544MHz (or 2.048MHz) Clock Signal from an 8KHz Reference Clock||1.0.0||July 1998||40.3 KB|
|User Guides & Manuals||Evaluation System User Manual||2.0.0||December 1996||1.5 MB|
|Product Brochures||Interface Brochure||October 2019||1.3 MB|
Quality & RoHS
Parts & Purchasing
|Part Number||Pkg Code||Min Temp||Max Temp||Status||Suggested Replacement||PDN|
Active - the part is released for sale, standard product.
EOL (End of Life) - the part is no longer being manufactured, there may or may not be inventory still in stock.
CF (Contact Factory) - the part is still active but customers should check with the factory for availability. Longer lead-times may apply.
PRE (Pre-introduction) - the part has not been introduced or the part number is an early version available for sample only.
OBS (Obsolete) - the part is no longer being manufactured and may not be ordered.
NRND (Not Recommended for New Designs) - the part is not recommended for new designs.
FAQs & Support
Search our list of FAQs for answers to common technical questions.
For material content, environmental, quality and reliability questions review the Quality tab or visit our Quality page.
For ordering information and general customer service visit our Contact Us page.
Submit a Technical Support Question As a New Question
The Parts & Purchasing section of the product page shows the Status of all orderable part numbers for that product. Click Show obsolete parts, to see all EOL or OBS products.