|# of Testable DLS Ports||16|
|Application||xDSL Linetesting & Wetting|
|# of Connected Multiplexers|
|Min Temp (°C)||-40|
|Max Temp (°C)||85|
|X-Y Dimension (mm)||13 x 13|
The MELT family provides metallic line testing capabilities for all-digital loops (ADL) in next generation networks (xDSL / G.fast). The MELT family consists of the LTC combined with the MLT016 or MLT116. This chipset replaces traditional test heads or enables line testing on xDSL / G.fast linecards where metallic line testing over POTS is no longer available. MLT016/MLT116 acts as mixed signal test head, while LTC128/LTC129 is controller and signal processor of MELT chipset
- Low-cost integrated 16-channel solution for metallic line testing in all-digital-loop systems
- Allows installation of MELT capable DSL linecards even if POTS is still in place
- Designed for ADSL and VDSL MELT measurements
- Provision of DC wetting current
- Integrated high voltage switch matrix to serve 16 lines
- No impact of testing or wetting on ADSL and VDSL transmission.
- In the case of SHDSL systems, please select the MLT016
- High voltage line feed and accurate current sense
- Fast testing time (below 30 seconds/channel), allowing on-line loop diagnostics during service calls
- ITU-T K.20 (enhanced test levels) compatible without requiring additional protection elements
- Total voltage range up to 150 V (±75 V)
- Low Bill of Material (BoM)
- Enables high density system solutions
- Reliable Smart Power Technology (SPT170) for high voltage part
- Standard CMOS technology (0.13 µm) for mixed signal part
- xDSL / G.fast access networks
Documentation & Design Tools
Parts & Purchasing
|Part Number||Product ID (MMID)||Pkg Code||Packaging Type||Status|
Active - the part is released for sale, standard product.
EOL (End of Life) - the part is no longer being manufactured, there may or may not be inventory still in stock.
CF (Contact Factory) - the part is still active but customers should check with the factory for availability. Longer lead-times may apply.
PRE (Pre-introduction) - the part has not been introduced or the part number is an early version available for sample only.
OBS (Obsolete) - the part is no longer being manufactured and may not be ordered.
NRND (Not Recommended for New Designs) - the part is not recommended for new designs.