Some Maxlinear devices can be programmed using third-party programming hardware and software. This programming equipment is sold and supported by the third-party vendors listed below. These vendors may also provide a programming service.
Maxlinear distributors also offer production programming using third-party equipment. Please contact a local Maxlinear distributor to discuss your requirement.
|BPM Microsystems||Elnec||System General||Xeltek|
- Xeltek provides programming hardware and software that are compatible with third party systems
- Quick technical support for all programmer lines - from parallel and in-system to fully automated programmers. Live chat available in English and Spanish.
- Compatible with LabVIEW, DLL and Command lines
- Largest chip support in the industry (over 92,000 chips supported).
- Programming service is also available for low to high chip quantity
Xeltek develops and manufactures universal Parallel, ISP, Production and Automated Programmers since 1991. Located in Silicon Valley, Xeltek works closely with neighboring semiconductor companies to build up the largest device library in the industry and provide support for the latest IC chips (i.e. PICs, EEPROM, FLASH, microcontrollers, high density eMMC). Universal programmers and adapters from the SuperPro® line cover programming demands from engineering development to automated volume production at competitive prices; universal socket adapters support various package types such as PLCC, SOIC, SOP, TSOP, QFP, SDIP and uBGA. As of August 2013, Xeltek supports over 90,000 devices from over 300 IC manufacturers and will continue to release faster programmers to meet new performance expectation for both parallel and in-system (LabVIEW interface) programming technology.
USA +1-408-263-6667 (tel)
|System General Taiwan